Every two weeks I go to a Scrapbooking “Crop,” which is basically a scrapbooking party. Everyone brings their own materials and we create page after page for hours. Most local scrapbooking stores have crops, as do the national retailers like Michaels and my personal favorite Archivers. It took a while to figure out but I can finally pack for a 6 – 12 hour crop and carry everything in one trip!
1. 12 x 12 Neutral Paper – black, cream, white & brown
2. All of my scraps are kept in an Archiver’s tote. This bag cost about $5.00 but I use it all the time when I need a pop of color or a photo mat.
3. Embellishment Bag – a Victoria’s Secret Duffel Bag. I got this for free a year or two ago for buying way too many Victoria’s Secret products lol. I group my embellishments by type and keep them together in zip lock bags. You will find ribbon, journaling cards, flowers, different types of adhesives, brads & bling, pens, my Xyron Create A Sticker (1.5 inch), my tool bag that stays on the table with me (filled with hole punches, my crop a dile eyelet & brad setter, white & metallic pens, etc.) and finally my Fiskars personal paper trimmer.
4. My pink rolling tote which carries: my glue gun, a zip lock bag of alphas (alphabet stickers), my page kits & 12 x 12 paper including a stack of the neutrals. You can read more about creating page kits here: https://donnienicole.com/2013/02/20/how-to-make-a-scrapbook-page-kit/
5. Finally, I use a Moleskin notebook to keep track of supplies I need to buy and pages/layouts & projects I need to work on. As I complete the layouts, I cross it off the to do list.
If you’d like to read all of the Scrapbook related posts, please click here: https://donnienicole.com/tag/scrapbooking/. Also, please feel free to leave questions in the comments section or e-mail me and I’ll be happy to answer your questions!