In about 2 1/2 hours I will be off for the next 12 weeks! I’m celebrating with my Summer Manifesto (a list of things I plan to do/accomplish over the summer).
For those who can’t view the image here is the list (not necessarily in order of priority).
- Finish Campaign Scrapbook
- Finish Mom’s Scrapbook
- Finish Websites (DonnieNicole.Com LINKS, Launch Site For Teachers, Launch DearLittleSis.Com)
- Find Latino Novel for 9th Graders
- Plan for National Boards
- Plan A.P. Comp Curriculum
- Get a Sephora Makeover
- Get a MAC Makeover
- Take a trip to Kalahari Water Park w/ Fam
- GO to the top of the Sear’s Tower (for the first time 🙂
- Take a Navy Pier Boat Cruise
- Organize Contacts (Google Vs. Address Book)
- Clean out e-mail inboxes
- Update Teaching Certification
- CLean out/organize home office
- Get new eyeglasses
- Dentist Appt.
- Annual Physical & Gynecologist Visit
- Update passport
- Get an I-Pad
And although it’s not on the notepad I also plan to:
– Blog Weekly (every other day or so for DonnieNicole.Com, every Monday for DearLittleSis.com and every Thursday for ThinkLikeATeacher.Wordpress.Com)
For my fellow teachers, what are you planning to do this summer? For my nonteachers what are you most looking forward to this summer?