Hello lovely blog readers! Life has been good and I’ve been incredibly busy, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I promise I’m going to have a real post for you soon, but here is what I’ve been up to:
- Organizing for something major (I’ll tell you guys about it at a later date but I’m incredibly excited! It’s been sucking up 75% of my time!)
- Visiting family (after two years away from home, I went to Kansas City to see my family this past weekend. It was great!)
- Catching up on paperwork & postponed projects (updating licenses, HR paperwork, filing, etc.)
- Trying new recipes (I’ve tried 2 new recipes a week, and so far my favorite was chicken tortilla soup. I had a guest who had 3 bowls!)
Here is what I’d like to do more of:
- Home Decorating (especially window treatments)
- Blogging (updating at least once a week and writing so that once the school year comes I’ll have a bunch of posts)
- Organizing the High School Senior Packet (to be sold online as an E-Book)
- Lesson Planning (the last week of August will be here before we know it, and I want to take my entire Freshman Curriculum and plan it according to Understanding by Design UBD).
That’s about all for now… Post Coming Soon!