Every now and then I like to share some of the more interesting links and articles I come across on the web. All five of these are very interesting and helpful reads!
1. Pack A To-Go Bag for Easy Outings (great tip for parents!): http://home.yourway.net/quick-tip-pack-a-to-go-bag-for-easy-outings/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=quick-tip-pack-a-to-go-bag-for-easy-outings
2. Dreadlocks are Unacceptable for Employees At Six Flags? Word?! http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/07/dreadlocks-are-unacceptable-for-employment-at-six-flags-and-many-other-companies/
3. The Number One Reason Blogs & Businesses Fail (the answer may surprise you!) http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/the-1-reason-why-most-blogs-and-businesses-fail-and-the-3-questions-you-need-to-answer-to-save-yours.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeHack+%28lifehack.org%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
4. Muhammads Mistresses – a great read for women who practice or are interested in practicing Islam: http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/06/muhammads-mistresses/
5. 10 Lessons Every Woman Should Know to Get Through Life -http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/06/10-lessons-every-woman-should-know-to-get-through-life/