I come across some AMAZING articles courtesy of my Google Reader – (Read more about that here: http://donnienicole.com/2010/09/04/google-reader/). So I want to share a few:
(1) 30 Photography Tutorials – http://technology.yourway.net/30-photography-tutorials/ – we all want to take better photos. This link has some great advice from how to hold the camera to how to use flash indoors.
(2) Become A Better Person By Keeping a Journal – http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/become-a-better-person-by-keeping-a-journal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeHack+%28lifehack.org%29&utm_content=Google+Reader – I love journaling. Have been doing it all of my life.
(3) How To Furnish a House on Craiglist – http://decorating.yourway.net/how-to-furnish-a-house-on-craigslist/ – Craigslist = great deals. I will rent a Uhaul truck in a minute and go anywhere within 100 miles for a good deal.
(4) 10 Insanely Inspirational Manifestos - http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/10-more-insanely-awesome-inspirational-manifestos.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeHack+%28lifehack.org%29&utm_content=Google+Reader – I was a graphic artist in a past life. Words + art = beauty!
(5) Five Women Who Paved the Way in Education: http://forcoloredgurls.com/2012/03/5-women-whove-paved-the-way-through-education/ As an educator this was SO inspirational for me. I did not know about most of the women on the list. If you’re a teacher this is a MUST read.
A lot of ya’ll have told me how much you LOVE my Web Roundups. You can also check out my links for some great reads: http://donnienicole.com/links/. All of the websites are highly recommended. I read all of them regularly and they are separated by category for you so whether your thing is scrapbooking, inspiration or interior design you’ll find something you’ll fall in love with.